INGREDIENTS FOR 8 DOUGHNUTS:
35g banana, sliced
25g brown sugar
65g prepared coffee
50g peanut butter
90g all-purpose/plain flour
8g baking powder
FOR THE GLAZE
90g icing sugar
8g cacao powder
20g soy milk, or water
coloured sugar strands
desiccated coconut, chopped
dark chocolate, grated
– Preheat the oven to 180°C (360°F).
– Blend the bananas, the sugar, the coffee, and the peanut butter to obtain a smooth cream.
– Place the peanut butter cream into a bowl, sift in half of the flour and the cornstarch, and mix into a soft batter. Sift in the rest of the flours and the baking powder, and mix again to obtain the mixture.
– Scoop the mixture into a piping bag, pipe the mixture into a greased doughnut tin, wet your finger and level the mixture down to allow for a more uniform rising.
– Bake for 7 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the cooking time. Once the time is up, tap doughnuts out of the tin and let them cool down.
– For the glaze, combine all the ingredients together to obtain a dense paste.
– Dip the doughnuts into the glaze, and sprinkle them a garnish of choice.
To make this recipe we used this doughnut tin http://amzn.to/2ozhkQC
SUBSTITUTIONS and TIPS
The sugar for the doughnuts can be substituted with any other kind of sugar
The cornstarch can be substituted with potato starch
Get a copy of our recipe e-book here http://thevgncnr.co/2kQWuXa and be ready to see your cooking skills improve by the minute.
Chopping boards: http://www.therusticdish.com/
Pans: http://amzn.to/1jxu9nW and http://amzn.to/1POXlA5
Silicone Spatulas: http://amzn.to/1m3o6Je
Kitchen Scale: http://amzn.to/1Ry1A9e
CONNECT WITH US:
★Amazon Prime Series: http://thevgncnr.co/22CiNyR
★2nd Channel: http://thevgncnr.co/1YzzJVz